Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Being a mom is not easy

I want to smack somebody. I hate when life happens to one of my kids. Tonight Hayden was so happy to have set the VCR to tape "Survivor" while he was at church. The swine VCR didn't prompt him to turn it off in order for it to record at 8 o'clock. He was sad to find that it didn't record and there was only the tribal council vote left to see. He did manage to tape that but was planning on watching the entire taped show with Cherise and Adam this weekend. Hopefully we can find someone that recorded the thing successfully. We will know better for next week's show.

Anyone out there in the TV biz know why they are playing it on Wednesdays this week and next?

Like anyone in the TV biz is going to read my goofy blog. Yeeeesh :-}

2 comments:

janakianne said...

welllll, I'm not in the tv biz, but they are airing on wed. becuase of the ncaa mens basketball tournament.

Lola Bacon said...

Glad to see Hayden got a couple of Survivor tapes! Everybody loves that guy.

Wonderful to join you all for Krystle's 18th. I miss you...