Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Granny, Pa, & Aunty Alyssa love Genevieve



When Wyatt was this size he lived far away in Montana. We are so fortunate to have the grandbabies close by. The other Montana grandparents were able to come and see Genevieve last week. It was good to see them again. They have 3 grandchildren in Bozeman and 4 here. Jess' brother Luke's boys live in North Portland. I imagine Rich and Jane (Pa and Granny to the younguns) will be making multiple trips per year to see these kids. The great-grandparents back in Michigan and New Jersey sure look forward to pictures. Many have been e-mailed back East already. Isn't technology wonderful? Just think how long the Oregon Trail pioneers families back East had to wait for word from them. Many families didn't hear anything at all. So few photos were taken back then too. We have so much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

cute cute cute cute cute cute CUTE :D We is lovin da baby! And yes technology is wonderful! I would not be able to be close in any way to my fiance were it not for technology. Actually, I wouldn't even have a fiance if it weren't for IMing so I guess I have a lot to thank technology for. Maybe I should get it a card...

WallaWallaDay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn Turner said...

I had fun seeing you guy! Wish we lived a little closer...seems like our visits are too far apart these days. I love blogging! It's so much fun! Thanks to you and Alyssa for telling me about it :)