Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Only 11 months 'til Christmas


Isn't it amazing how time goes by so fast. Wasn't it just yesterday I was tying shoes, wiping noses and helping with homework? Actually that was just yesterday. But it is a different group of kids. I do miss our older five being little. They were so cute back then. Now we have to beat suitors off with sticks as they've turned into real beauties. All except Rylan. I don't think he would be considered beautiful. Though in Pride and Prejudice the women are referred to as "handsome". Weird hey?

I should have kept a journal. Is it too late to start? It might be nice to document my days with these youngsters and the grandkids. Does anyone out there know how to discipline oneself to journal daily? I don't even blog daily. I don't know that I do anything on a regular basis. I need to learn organizational skills. I think I used to be more organized. Perhaps if I've kept a journal I could jog my memory.

2 comments:

Jenn Turner said...

I for one have never been able to do the daily journal thing...the blogs the closest I've come. I have bought a number of journals with the intention of doing it though:)

Thank you for your comments on my blog. You are someone I admire, so it meant alot to me. You are always so hospitable and generous.

Even if you never journal I think you should definately keep up the blog, it's fun to see what is going on with the Hilman fam! :)

WallaWallaDay said...

Mom, there is a picture somewhere like the one on my blog, except for that I'm standing up so you can see my face. Do you have any idea where that went??