Sunday, August 27, 2006

School is right around the corner.






Summer is for all practical purposes over. We have had a fun August this year. We got to spend a whole weekend in Walla Walla! Yay for La Quinta, food, pool, nice rooms, and an extra YAY for Journey Church. They are so cool.

Wyatt and Genevieve came over on Tuesday night and left this evening. Five fun days of babies! I only took a couple of pictures. Wyatt's t-shirt says "My favorite thing at Grandma's house is Grandpa!" Both of the kids were really good for us.

Last, but not least, school starts for us on Thursday, Aug 31st. We are gearing up for it. Check out Courtney's new "high school" look. Pretty cute hey? I hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer too.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

I love all those pictures! They're GREAT! Can you email me some pictures? some with Godsiffs in them please?