Monday, September 11, 2006

A Belated Happy Birthday to Joylynn!

I'm not making excuses but I haven't had more than a minute or two to myself for the past couple of days.

I did however want to wish Joylynn Marie a very Happy Belated Birthday. She was 24 yesterday,September 10th. Unfortunately she had to work on her b'day so we had a little get together on Saturday night. Lys and Logan and Zarah Ham were able to be with us there too. A few presents and a little cheesecake and we had to rush home. We did take Wyatt and Genevieve with us and they are still having fun with G'ma, G'pa and the Aunts and Uncles.

We will hopefully get together with Joylynn later today and take Genevieve for her official 11 month photo shoot. It's tradition you know.

I don't have a pic of Joylynn at this time but will post one later when I have access to a computer that can do that sort of thing.

So Happy Birthday LPSM! We love you.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

yahoo!!! JOYLYNN!! You get to come to my house!! Happy birthday!