Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Life is full of exciting changes and challenges



I have about all the change I can handle these days. Alyssa and Logan moving. Him being off to school. Joylynn and Jess moving. Her getting a new job. Rylan months away from getting his Masters Degree. Looking to start PHD studies.

And today... Krystle became a Navy recruit. She leaves here and reports for Boot Camp at Great Lakes on March 27, 2007. She has her career choice made and she should be on her way to 6 years of adventure. Harlan and I are excited for her. It is not going to be smooth sailing all the time but we believe that all things we go through in life are opportunities to grow. Our little "Kritter" is all grown up.

1 comment:

Jenn Turner said...

Wow...that is completely unexpected! (Of course, I haven't seen her in a while.) It is potentially a very good move for her, but probably a little scary for you guys. So, congratulations and I will keep you and her in my prayers as you all make this new transition!