Friday, December 29, 2006

Yeah for BABY!

When everyone else I was taking pictures of during our annual Christmas outing to Shari's was saying "cheese" , these two were saying "BABY".

Congratulations to Bob and Lalita Ham. They are infant-icipating in August 2007. Thanks for being part of our family and making us "honorary grandparents".

Our prayer is that you would have a healthy pregnancy and delivery and that you would be able to draw closer to each other because of this blessing in your lives.

Would this little one be eleven sub-two one?

3 comments:

WallaWallaDay said...

I would say eleven sub-two three. But Lalita would have to decide for sure.

Lola Bacon said...

well, my thought was that the twins are eleven sub two A one and eleven sub two A two, seeing as they really aren't mine. The new one, then would be elven sub two one. Have there been any steps before in hn? I would defer to how it was done previously.

mommarazzi said...

No steps that I know of. Adoptions yes but steps? Nope. I think you have classified everyone correctly.