Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Angry Eyebrows


Wyatt has started to object to having his picture taken. Especially when I open a closet and find him trying to hide while he eats a candy cane he found. No one likes to be caught sticky handed.

I had some "eyebrows" of my own going this morning when I wandered downstairs to find my washing machine on the rinse cycle. I didn't know anyone was doing laundry at the time. So after looking through the glass door I determined that Wyatt put a load in the washer and started it up.

There were only a couple of casualties. The bleach top broke off and the can of bug spray got substantially dented and the spray nozzle is gone. The full bottle of laundry detergent seems to be just fine. The others were in the recycle bin to begin with. C'est la vie!

1 comment:

SabreMau said...

Tell him I said no.

And that I'm too far away to hear him saying "I said NO!" back to me. :)