Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's beginning to look like Spring

Today Courtney did some planting for me. My window box outside of the bathroom window now has pretty geraniums growing there.




This past weekend Max had his "Mom & Dad" bring him to Gramma's house. Isn't he just so cute. His parents are pretty cute themselves.





I also picked up a new little swimsuit for Genenvieve. Isn't her "baby phat" with leopard print adorable! You wouldn't believe this but I took 13 pictures before this one to get just one without her turning around or trying to do something other than pose for the camera. I wonder if the real paparazzi have this much trouble ;o)

1 comment:

WallaWallaDay said...

If these pictures were for a Joylynn look-alike contest I know who would win!

Definitely NOT Logan, Max or the geraniums.