Thursday, December 27, 2007

Jesus' birthday and mine

One of the only things I wanted to do for my birthday was go to the zoo lights with my family.
We did that.
We rode the zoo railway. Always fun even though a bit nippy on those metal seats.

The other thing I wanted for my birthday was for my mom to be here. She canceled her original flight due to illness but booked another for the day of my birthday and showed up at our house during the party. Way too cool! She came with my niece Tiffany and her husband Craig and our nephew Brad and his wife Katie and son Emory. What a little love. Mom was in her glory with all 6 great grandchildren in the house.






On Sunday the 23rd our little church had their first CHRISTmas program. Joylynn sang "O Holy Night" and Mom was able to be there too.


We hosted the church Christmas Eve service. It was really lovely with all the focus on the "Light of the World" being born.
When it was just the 18 of us again we opened our pjs and started taking pictures.
Here is the R-family. Here are all of the kids and thier kids. Pretty nice grouping of peoples hey?













Last of all a picture of our living room before it exploded into a ton of wrapping paper and people.
Looks kinda peaceful.
Our Christmas was wonderful. Hope yours was the same.
Blog back at ya in 2008. Happy New Year!

No comments: