Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mr and Mrs Quentin Hilman and some other folks

It was great having a camera again. I was able to take dozens of pictures of the grandkids this past week.


I also have many pictures that were taken at church that I need to put on the church blog.


But the beginning of this post is to say congratulations to our nephew Quentin and his new bride Annie. We were there to witness the marriage vows. It was a very beautiful ceremony with our nephew Clay officiating. So many friends and relatives were there too.
Annie and Quentin

Harlan and his other brother Darrel

Courtney and our girly-girl Genevieve

Uncle Hayden and Danika Dolly
My "best boys" Wyatt and Rowan

I am thankful for each and every one of my kids and grandkids. And did I mention that I'm glad I have a camera again :)

5 comments:

Used Napkin2 said...

The whole theme of the wedding was like 40's "Godfather"-ish type thing...it was really cool!

Lyssa said...

I hope those lovebirds get a flikr site or something I'd love to see more of the wedding the few glimpses are beautiful. My goodness Rowan looks big sitting on Wyatt's lap eh? I'd like to see them side by side, the cuties... :D

Lyssa said...

That last picture is like baby Jess and baby Logan eh? :)

WallaWallaDay said...

Yikes! Rowan is the same size as Wyatt!
How'd that happen?

Lola Bacon said...

I was noticing too that Rowan looks to be the same size as Wiatt! He's huge!