Thursday, June 30, 2005

Seize the Day

How does one go about living in the day? So much of my time seems to be spent lamenting the fact that I "coulda, should, woulda..." or anticipating upcoming events that I really think I am missing out on all that God has for me today.

Scripture says "whatever your hand finds to do." Seems to fit in with my ADD type of personality. But it is followed by "do it with all your might." That requires focus.

Priorities? What is the definition? How do you go about getting them in line when bombarded at every side with meeting the needs, wants, whims of others?

Calling? Do I have one?

I think I need to spend some serious alone time with God. Where can I go to be alone?

1 comment:

Pavel Probasco said...

Hello,

I have updated the Blog. Now i believe it is your time.
Sincerely,
Pavel