Sunday, April 30, 2006

Grand Puppy


I have to say Mad Max is a grand puppy. Some people don't want me to refer to him as my grandpuppy. He is a toy Australian Shepard. So soft and fluffy and enthusiastic and he has puppy breath!

Logan and Alyssa brought him here shortly after they picked him up from the breeder. He was given a healthy dose of welcome and gave as good as he got. Max seems to have taken to Wyatt especially. Perhaps because he was closest to his size. We can't wait to spend more time with him. Right now he is getting acquainted with Logan's family in Sisters. But soon he'll be back here for more lovin'.

4 comments:

Lyssa said...

I love that picture with the grass and the rocks, it's SO cute! I want that one :) You should print it out for your fridge or something.

mommarazzi said...

Was planning on posting it on the fridge but my ink cartridge needs replacing. AGAIN! Anyway that is my fav too.

mommarazzi said...

I hope my comment on your comment gets posted. It has been invisible all day.

Lola Bacon said...

No joke. That dog is ridiculously cute. He makes me want a puppy.