Thursday, May 18, 2006

May Bath Babies & "The Kids"




I can't believe it has been more than a couple of weeks since I updated by blog. I know there have been interesting and fun things happening all the time. We have enjoyed having the kids here off and on all month. Jess and Joylynn have been here a few times with Wyatt and Genevieve. Lys and Logan were here a few times with Max. Cherise even came for Mother's Day and Bob's birthday! Bob and Lita have been here a few times too. I even had jury duty on two different days. I'll be finding out soon if I am one of the "lucky twelve" that will be sitting for aproximately 9 days in the courtroom.

I wish I had taken a few more pictures lately. I have some nakey bottom shots of Wyatt in the tub but it wouldn't be appropriate for this medium. So here are a few CLEAN shots and a group picture from Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

hooray update! hooray pictures! hooray Mom!!

The Webbs said...

Very cute pics...and safe for the whole family. I bet it was nice to have so much of your family all in one place. I bet it's not easy to do that these days. I had fun playing the dice game with Krystal yesterday at the Ducks.

WallaWallaDay said...

I love that picture of Wyatt. Does Genevieve not like baths? Or is she just shocked? Anyhow, shes adorable. Hopefully her hair stops looking Trump-like soon.