Friday, November 17, 2006

Momarazzi strikes again


A photo session just isn't finished until someone is in tears. Taking pictures of both Wyatt and Genevieve is a little like herding cats. I snapped 30 pics of them in about 10-15 minutes yesterday. Not one was I happy with. I guess I shouldn't feel bad....a professional photographer took 40 minutes to get 5 shots of Wyatt when he was 11 months old. I think a different camera would help. I have few complaints because we've taken some pretty great pictures of those kids in the past. Just not very many of both of them together. I just have to say and I'm sure Harlan will second my sentiment: Thank the Lord for digital cameras! I can't imagine how much film processing would have cost in the past couple of years.

4 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

I'm sad we won't be there for thanksgiving too! But we will be in town on actual Christmas day, perhaps we could have breakfast?

Lyssa said...

It may be mean but I think that last picture is great. Not because neither of them are happy and smiley but just because it's real. Any group shot of kids pretty much needs one or more of the following: enormous amounts of patience, a high speed camera, good photo editing skills or some sort of drug (caffeine will do just fine as long as you have the high speed camera) I created an "everyone's happy" picture a year or two ago by digitally cutting a picture of Cameron smiling from another picture and pasting over his mad face. Luckily he was the only one of the bunch that wasn't happy or perhaps just wasn't disciplined enough to fake it for a photo.

WallaWallaDay said...

That Wyatt boy is starting to look more like his daddy.

WallaWallaDay said...

You have any new pictures? What's going on over there these days?