Thursday, July 19, 2007

Extreme Ultrasound

You've seen the rest of the grandchildren on this blog numerous times. Here is a glimpse of the newest R-fam offspring via Extreme Ultrasound. Joylynn had an extra of this shot so I am introducing her or him to those of you who peruse this blog. My scanned picture didn't turn out as well as this pic of a pic. In the multiple ultra-sounds that have been taken of this little one we have yet to find out his or her gender. I guess, from looking at this photo and the others that were taken at the same time, that we are having another grandson. What do you think? Gnome or BC is hanging tough in there in spite of the fact that Momma's body wants to have it out. I think the doctors said if she makes it 3 more weeks that will be good. The baby will be 6 weeks early at that point but should be big enough to live out here with us.

Can't wait to see Wyatt and Genevieve with this new one. They are going to be such big helpers.

1 comment:

WallaWallaDay said...

I have to admit, that is one of the least creepy 3-D ultrasound pictures I've seen. Way to have a good looking kid Joylynn!