Saturday, November 10, 2007

Special times and special people


Fall has got to be one of my favorite seasons. Winter is my very favorite, but Fall is right up there.

Friday is probably my favorite day of the week. We have pizza night and often have family over to share the pies with us. This week Jess, Joylynn, Wyatt, Genevieve and Danika joined us.

The uncles and aunty played tag team in keeping the kids occupied. Uncle Cam was being a human stair blocker for Genevieve.



Weekends in general are so much fun with all that we get to do with friends and family. This weekend we got to help celebrate Rashell Duckworth's 18th birthday. We have just been surprised with a visit from Logan, Alyssa and Rowan. And if we could be in two places at once on Sunday, we would definitely be here at Generations Church and in La Grande, Oregon wishing a very happy birthday to Kiel.

We wish you all the best today and in the coming year. We look forward to spending many special weekends together. Phil 1:3

1 comment:

LPSM said...

I too love the fall. Probably more than winter only because we don't have snow here. I love the leaves changing and everything being so crisp. Thank you for your part in making fall my favorite time of year. I love you Mama!