Monday, March 24, 2008

Sisters trip

We were invited to join Logan and Alyssa for a few days in Sisters, Oregon.
I had never been in this part of the state....what a beautiful place to live and visit.
The first morning we were there "The Sisters" were out. I guess the clouds were around for several days before we got there. The clouds were back on our second day but we took total advantage of the sunshine.
Cam the ranch hand. He is in his element if animals are involved.
Kathryn G. and her horses. I don't know how many are personally hers but horses are her passion and her vocation.
Rowan stayed with Gramma while everyone else tended to the sheep.
Rowan being introduced to one of the horses.
My guys.
Sisters and Kathryn and Rowan in Sisters. At the start of our walking tour. Quilt shop, candle shop, The Hen's Tooth and a used book store....we only made a small dent in the local shops.
Rowan and the leaders of his fan club.
Harlan and I are blessed to share the grandparenting of this fine young man with two wonderful people that are responsible for rearing 3 extraordinary young men of their own. Allan and Kathryn G.

1 comment:

Courtenzia said...

I had my eyes closed! :O