Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cybercyclone....I'm confused

Just know that I love you all, whether you are Mac peoples, Linux peoples or Windows peoples.  I however am having a hard time being all three. 

 It kinda reminds me of when I had one kid doing the college thing, 3 in high school, one jr higher, one elementary schooler, one preschooler and an infant.  Switching gears is hard to do.   It should be against some rule or something to be worried about financial aid and changing diapers too.

Anyway...  I'm an Applelinuxmicrosoft woman now and I better get used to it.  Can't we all just try to get along????  Cameron's favorite board game isn't that fun in real life :( 


1 comment:

Courtenzia said...

Its ok mom...I have to adjust to a TON of stuff too, so don't feel bad about switching gears :)