Monday, May 19, 2008

Hurray!!!! I have a camera again!

It's one of my favorite times of the year and my camera came back just in time!
The Rhododendrons are blooming. I still can't believe that this flower that grows so abundantly in the foothills of the mountains and in winter climates can look so tropical.



















There are so many different colors. The one on the left is in our front yard. The gorgeous one on the right is in front of our church.

Even though my camera came back to me and has a new mother board or some such thing, I need to learn to use all of the features on it. The main problem with it before was that there was no sound when I shot a video. So I'll keep taking pictures and publish some of them here.

Courtney is so fortunate. Just like her Aunt Kelly she is always going to look much younger than she is.

Sir Hayden. He is a good guy.

Cam the Man. He has started on his summer freckle crop.


I'm sure my kids are thrilled that the all the grandkids are out of town and I'm taking pictures of them and posting them. They have had enough of a repreave.
Mommarazzi is in the house.

5 comments:

Lyssa said...

hooray camera!!! You have some mad picture taking skills mom. seriously. Way to be mom, way to be :D

Courtenzia said...

thats weird....Alyssa told me that I look older than I am...

Lyssa said...

I said you looked older in that outfit with the grey shirt and skinny jeans! Don't make me sound mean Courtney :P ya nut.

Lola Bacon said...

You're all cuter than you are old! So, you know, way to be awesome.

what?

LPSM said...

You all make me look old so there!!!
Ok, whats up with No dad birthday post?????
Yes he may be getting older but we still love him and he is just so darn CUTE!