Sunday, December 21, 2008

"I'm dreaming of a white..." Birthday?

Alyssa accused me of dreaming of a white birthday. I must have because we definitely got a bunch of snow for it. Lyssa took a photo of me so here I am... one year older.
Joylynn and the kids braved the snowy, icy roads to come to wish me a Happy Birthday. Only Simon was missing. He will be here for Christmas so all of the grandkiddos will be in photos then.



















Rowan and Danika are so fun to watch. They have such distinct personalities.
Genevieve visiting with Aunty Krystle.
Danika and Rowan "high five".
Wyatt being his silly self.
The boys had a great time in the snow without leaving the yard.
Launching from the steps.
Rowing down the slope.
Who says we don't have snow blowers in Portland.
It was still coming down last night.
Max played outside with the kids for a long time and he was snuggled down for a long winter's nap.

No comments: