Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Sweet and Innocent?

I have tried to toddler-proof my house as much as is needed. Mr Rowan is a very busy guy. He has discovered that Gramma and Grampa's house is vastly different than his house.

Could any face be more innocent looking?

He isn't mischievous to be destructive but he is more curious than all our cats put together. There are so many things to experiment with. "Do Christmas balls off of the tree bounce?" (We now have only unbreakable ornaments on the bottom third of our tree.) "Where can this roll around chair from the computer be pushed to?" "Can I carry this 1/3 full gallon of liquid from the front door to the kitchen without dropping it?" "Doesn't this empty paper towel roll look nice on the tree?" "Mice are fun to play with (computer mice that is)." "Look how many keys I can press on this thing." etc. "This room is a great one.... there is a roll of this white stuff that spins and then comes off and rolls. It's super fun!"
"Mom doesn't think it is a good thing. I am banished from the fun room."

3 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

"I am banished from the fun room." That is HILARIOUS! Simon is also banished from our fun room, though for him, it was for "will my pacifier float when I drop it in the toilet?"

Reese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reese said...

Very good Rowie! You pulled it off with class! And a nice sweater too...