Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Not much to share

I have been working on some projects lately. Some addictive projects at that.
But due to their purpose I can not share photos of them yet. I have been having fun.

But I can share a picture of our unexpected lunch guests.
Kiel and Cherise zoomed through P-town on their way home from visiting Lyssa and Rowan.
Short and sweet (the visit not a discription of the people) but fun.



Farewell old friend!
Thanks for the memories.


The truck that we dated and honeymooned in left us this past week. We weren't going to get around to fixing it up even though that was a dream of ours.

A lovely young couple has taken it on as a project. .. a real "labor of love" in that when it is finished they want it to be sort of a focal point at their wedding.
The gal was one of the caretakers for Harlan's dad. I'm excited for them and for the truck to be getting the TLC that it has been lacking in the last few years.
I had to get one last pic of Har with "our" truck, even though it was never technically ours. We have wonderful memories and many pictures of our travels back in the day.

5 comments:

Reese said...

I'm impressed that I eat sandwiches with my pinky out. I never knew that...

Lyssa said...

Sure you didn't... Dr.Evil!!! ;)

Hey mom, where are these pictures of traveling days in the back? And how come I don't think I've ever seen them? You should track those things down and scan one or two.

Lyssa said...

I just got the "short and sweet" comment! oooh ho ho ho, ah ha ha ha ha haaa... short and sweet... funny :)

Courtenzia said...

I didn't even get to see Kiel and Cherise when they came cause they HAD to leave so darn fast....I was in school the whole time!!! Sad day! =(

I wanna see pics of the traveling days!! That would be super amazing!!

LPSM said...

I have the pics of the "traveling days" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!