Monday, September 07, 2009

Our Labor Day and week prior

Just a little update post.
I have always like the siamese type of cat. Our Peanut-Butter is a lovely siamese mix.
She is friendly and not too much of a pain.
Gotta love technology
They kids send me photos from their phones to mine. I don't have a super fancy phone so the photos always are too small to see.
Harlan taught me how I can forward the text/photo messages to my gmail account.
Now I can enjoy the photos that are sent and even share them here!
This one is for Lindsey. It is the only picture I got of Rowan this week. :)
SCHOOL DAYS.....

Just one pic this time. A science experiment in progress here. We didn't have pennies so he is dropping jellybeans into a cup and seeing how many the piece of spaghetti will hold before it breaks. I like this type of experiments better than the messy kind. :)


OSU adventure...
Har and I brought Ry down to the bus station to see him off for a trip down to Corvallis to take a little trip down memory lane and to attend the PSU/OSU football game.
If you have missed all of the construction and the fun that made for everybody :P ...
We now have an extension of the yellow Max line that now goes all the way south to PSU.
The new green line starts up this week. North and South in town and then all the way East and then South again to Clackamas town center.
It's fun to take a jaunt on the Max every now and again. Beats trying to find parking downtown.

Our weekly outing took us to Burgerville again.
I've been hanging out with guys alot lately.
It's a change from back in the day when I had 5 little girls in residence.
Sweet potato fries are back! Along with Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks.
I can almost feel the weather changing. :D
I'll finish this post with a picture of Cam.
I like his sparkly eyes.
A little bit of mischief here maybe?

2 comments:

loverstreet said...

i feel so honored to have a rowan picture dedicated to me on your blog. thanks!
you are right about the sparkle in cam's eyes--he is totally planning something mischievous! :)

Lyssa said...

Hooray sweet potato fries! :D

Has anyone told you lately that you're a really good photographer? Your compositions and creativity are great!! and of course having a good lookin' family doesn't hurt ;) I can't wait to see that Henry boy for myself!

Another splendid post mom! :D Two thumbs up!