Friday, September 11, 2009

Wyatt's first day of school

A friend of Joylynn's has a little guy in the same class and made this picture for us.
Doesn't he look like a big school kid now?
The Momma had to work for a while that day so the girlies got to come to Gramma's.
Genevieve busied herself with some toddler toys we unearthed from somewhere.
She plays well by herself.
Danika was in obvious need of a nap.One of my favorite pastimes.
Another one. I have a quilt to make for a friend of Krystle's that is visiting from Ohio.
Did you know I love to make these rag quilts?

News from the North.
Apparently Rowan found a dog and has put up a sign.
I got this pic on my phone this morning.
What a great helper.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Rowan IS a good helper! He helped weed the garden this morning, which why we were out front where we first saw the little dog. He helped me get water for the little guy, nail up the found sign, and he dutifully watched him run around the backyard with Max. He also helped say bye-bye when the little dog, who was called Wall-e, went home safe and sound :)