Sunday, November 08, 2009

Cozy weekend....

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND
Logan and Lyssa.... started the weekend by going shopping and getting a lovely pea-coat for her to stay warm this winter as well as have enough room for her expanding belly.
I love this picture of them!

Q-U-I-L-T
I'm sure many of you are getting tired of seeing pictures of quilts but sewing is what I've been doing lately.
My friend Nicole turns 20 tomorrow.
She has the most romantic heart I know. So I made her a quilt with a Victorian feel.
It has a gold on gold rose pattern on the back.


Since Alyssa had a birthday this week, Logan made reservations to take her to the coast for the night. We got to keep Rowan here with us for overnight.
You can see a wee bit of the boy in this photo but the focus obviously is how Hayden has caught up with his father in height. We'll see how tall he ends up because I don't think he is done growing yet.
Rowan got a Handy Manny tool kit for his birthday.
He loves using the tools on just about everything. He is doing a computer adjustment here.

Grandchildren in the L
EAVES!

We have loved our maple leaves every year we've lived in this house.
This is our 20th fall here on 15th.
We have photos of very small children romping in the yard and posing in a very similar manner many years ago.
I swiped this picture of Henry in the LaGrande-ian leaves from Kiel and Cherise's blog.
Isn't he a cute little guy!


I Dream of Krystle?

Nicole's party was a costume party today. Har and I didn't get to make it over there but we got a picture of Krystle and Tyler before they headed out.
I hear everyone had a nice time and I'm looking forward to seeing more photos of everyone and their costumes.

Jess, Joylynn and the kids left about 4 o'clock, Logan, Lyssa and Rowan left shortly after.
The kids got home from the birthday party with 3 extras to watch the Dallas/Philadelphia game on the "big screen" downstairs.
It was a nice weekend. Time to get to sewing this week's projects :)

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Nice photos mom. Cozy indeed, love 'em! :D

Thanks again for watching Rowan! He sure likes hanging out at Grampa and Gramma's :) We'll see you guys again soon!

Reese said...

That leaves picture of the older kids is so fun :)
Thanks for the update!