Monday, December 21, 2009

Cup of Joy

Christmas Tea
I got a lovely Christmas teapot for my birthday.
I wish I could sit and have a cup of tea with each and every one of you!
My cup truly overflows with blessings!!

Christmas Travels
Does Henry look a little apprehensive?
He is heading off on an adventure with his parents.
Union Station on a rainy Sunday.
Kiel, Cherise and Henry ready to head into the lounge to wait until boarding.
Cherise took a very similar trip with us back in 1990.
They are taking the train from Portland to Milwaukee and then renting a car to drive six hours or so north to spend Christmas in the Winter Wonderland of my childhood.
I'm just a wee bit envious.

Birthday Celebration

I wanted to go out for dessert for my birthday so decided on Shari's pie.
Rowan was great! He busied himself with drawing, playing with a pocket mirror and finally taking pictures with his mother's digital camera. He loves to do that!
I took a few pictures with my own camera. Goofy girls.
Tyler, Krystle and her friend Amanda.
Our "little" kids aren't so little anymore.
Not the best photo of me but a great one of Har. He took me shopping!
Was a perfect day.

Time to focus on the Celebration of the Light of the World!
Sights, sounds and scents.... may they all remind us of CHRIST-mas!

No comments: