Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Oh my word... It's already April!

I'm so sorry to have neglected my poor blog for so many weeks! I saved some pictures from Krystle's birthday and then all of my photos were inaccessible as the hard drive they were stored on died. So for the second time, I've lost all my photos. I'm sure there is technology available to retrieve them and someday we may, but for now I'm starting over.
Some recently unearthed  portraits



They were so cute!!!
We are looking forward to photographing this motley crew again soon, as we are having a mini reunion of sorts to celebrate a couple of milestone birthdays. Our Cherise will be 30 and and our oldest grandson will be turning 10 this month. I will take a lot of photos and promise to post a few ;0)
Two peas in a pod



In going through some old papers we happened upon this biographical project of Krystle's. Danika was pretty excited to see a picture of Aunty Krystle taken when she was six. This could be a project done by Danika except for the name and family size. A couple of sweeties for sure.
I've been loving these spring blossoms
I love cherry blossoms! They simply make me smile.
I didn't get down to the waterfront to see them but did enjoy these ones at Lloyd Center.

No comments: