Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I don't see it.

When did Starbucks start putting cutsie little quotes on the side of their cups. Har and I happened to read ours by accident when we happened to both pull the sleeve off of our cups. Don't they know that if your beverage is hot more than likely the cute little quote is going to be covered up by a sleeve? Are there a lot of people going around sleeveless? What is the percentage anyway? I'm sure there are stats somewhere. Also I don't get what the bottom box labeled "Drink" is for. Do they serve other things besides drinks in these cups?

Coffee People used to be the trivia kings of the coffee world. I guess in the great melting pot of coffee companies nowadays what works for one is going to be tried by all. Especially since they are all now one.

Have you seen the new Coffee People logo? The "People" are GONE! What in the world?

1 comment:

Lola Bacon said...

I love you Tammy!!! I need some more Hilman in my life. I should stop by again soon.