Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Is it soup yet?

I have weird children. I've known that for some time. Each quirk just makes me love them more. However I think this caboose of ours is going to be entertaining us with his wit, creativity and dance skills for some time to come. He was just break-dancing for me. He invents food. At least he believes he has. He has a pancake spread that he concocted consisting of peanut butter and sopapilla syrup. It is mixed together in identical quantities and is very yummy. He also believes someone stole his invention of microwave oatmeal. He has made microwave oatmeal from scratch since he was 4 years old. Someone has had the audacity to market a new product. It is kinda like instant oatmeal but you have to cook it. Adding hot water isn't sufficient. Cam thinks "someone" was watching him and is now marketing "his" idea.

Interesting hey? You never know when you are being watched. So be circumspect at all times.

2 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

oh my gosh. That kid is so awesome. They all are, actually...

WallaWallaDay said...

Yeah. I know I'm totally awesome. I mean... I love Cameron! I can't believe how funny he is sometimes! And Hayden too. And mom, sometimes it just takes a few minutes for new posts to show up. It's sad. And sometimes, it takes more than a few minutes. But they always end up on there. And sometimes, I think the web browser opens up the old window from memory (I don't know how true this is, but that's what it seems like to me).