Saturday, February 12, 2005

Spring has Sprung

Something near miraculous has occurred. I certainly don't know how it has come about. I don't know what to make of it. Aside from a couple in times in recent weeks, I have managed to have a least one of my kitchen sinks dish free (if not both of them) for the better part of a month. Now for those of you who have experienced our home. You must also be awed by that fact. Usually any phrase with the word "clean" referring to actually doing something to attain said state is followed by the question "Who's coming over?". Is there a law against having a somewhat pleasant environment for just those humble souls who dwell here?

4 comments:

WallaWallaDay said...

That is awesome. I like that. Perhaps soon, it will be clean and when the kids ask "Who's coming over?" you can say, "Cherise"!

mommarazzi said...

At that proclamation the kingdom would rejoice.

Lola Bacon said...

Or perhaps you will say, Lita! I don't come over enough. I've got to remedy this situation.

Lyssa said...

here here!