Thursday, May 19, 2005

Birthday Boy

Harlan's birthday is Monday. He "forgot" to take the day off so he'll be working from 6:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. He does get an hour and a half for lunch so I'll have to think about where to take him out to lunch. Most times he just comes home.

I don't like having his birthday and father's day so close together. I suppose it could be worse his birthday could be in June. Guys are hard to buy presents for. Especially if you have a limited budget and everything that he would really love is in the multiple hundreds of dollars.

I have a few ideas. A new picture collage for his office at work. Perhaps some organizational stuff for his shop. I'd love to get him a comfy recliner type chair that he could just chill in.

In any case "Happy Birthday Har!" You are one of the good ones.

1 comment:

WallaWallaDay said...

Happy Birthday Dad!! I talked to you this morning, but I was asleep.