Monday, May 02, 2005

What a drag.

We are enduring a day without a sewer line. Yippee. It should be done by the end of the day. I'm thankful that we have such nice and experienced men doing the work. What a messy job!

Read a few blogs this a.m. Watched Wyatt. Made coffee for the plumbers. Still debating on whether or not to get my hair cut. It is lacking style in a big way. Yesterday I looked like Albert Einstein for most of the day. Only fatter.

I may give myself another couple days to think of all the options. Perhaps I'll jump on the Whipple bandwagon :o)

Rylan has another picture of a cute cat on his blog. I wonder where his cat, Sabre, is with all this activity going on downstairs and outside. I'll have to try to find him later.

Just in case you didn't know. My girls have the best husband, fiance, and boyfriend in the whole world.

6 comments:

Lyssa said...

here here!! the BEST EVER!!! :D Hooray for the best husband, fiance, and boyfriend!!! :D

adam said...

Hey, I'm one of them. Way to go me.

Lola Bacon said...

Hmm.... I don't know... I'm pretty sure my fiancee is the best ever... Alyssa and I may have to take this outside...

WallaWallaDay said...

I still win for the best boyfriend! Way to go Adam!!

WallaWallaDay said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Lyssa said...

hey hey, Wedido, there's no need to fight. I don't got no fiancee, I gots a fiance :) See? No harm done :) hooray for Bob the best fiancee!!! :D and hooray for my brave and most wonderful fiance :D Go army!