Sunday, May 08, 2005

It's Mother's Day!

I need to call my mom before it gets too late. It is 3 hours ahead in Michigan. I had a very nice day. We had our traditional "Mother's Day/Molly's Birthday" party at Zywicki's. I got to talk to all my kids and see most of them.

I hope all you kiddettes and kiddoes got to spend some time with your moms. Or at least thought of them.

Next month we get to celebrate all over only with a more masculine theme. It's hard to decorate the breakfast room at church for Father's Day. There are so many things that guys are into. With Mother's Day it's like duh! Flowery stuff. I need to get votes on this June decor. I have 3 tables that need something on them. The choices I've come up with are: sports such as Football, basketball, baseball. Then there are sports such as golf, and various recreational sports horse shoes, badmitton, tennis.... Then there are the fishing and hunting themes. Then there are the handyman type of stuff. Then there are the pipe, cigar and classic literature types. How about the computer guys? Camping, hiking and other outdoorsie activities. Then there are the car and truck guys. What about the musicians? What about the Starbucks and Jazz, Berkenstock wearing dads? How about the kite flying beach dudes. Surfing? Snow, water, web? Men are so multifaceted. One theme doesn't fit all dads. HELP. I need suggestions.

1 comment:

The Webbs said...

I just noticed....you don't have any friends...are you a loner? Cherise doesn't have any either...are you guys hiding your friends? I just discovered that you had a blog...welcome to the blog world...when did you start it? Isn't it fun?! Talk to you later.