Monday, August 15, 2005

Traveling again.





The younger 3 children and I are heading to Spokane for a wedding tomorrow. "Home Fries" is going to add a few miles to it's odometer but I enjoy the drive up there.

Haydenwill be celebrating his birthday on Wednesday. I'm including a few pictures of him taken in the past couple of monts. A self photo, a "Good Uncle" photo and a freaky photo from his trip to the lagoon. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN! It's been a fun 11 years.

We are hoping to be back in the area in order to take him out to lunch. He has been talking about going to Olive Garden for months and months. I'll have to double check with him to see if that is still where he wants to go. I know if I asked Cam he'd like The Old Spaghetti Factory. Either that or his new fav Taco Del Mar.

It's hot and we're heading to the pool.

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Three cheers for Hayden! HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!! Hope you had a WONDERFULLY FANTASTIC MOST EXCELLENT OF BIRTHDAYS! :D :D :D

WallaWallaDay said...

Hey, do post some pictures of my cousins for me!