Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Wallas!





Our trip was lots of fun. Cam had a wonderful birthday. Hayden even got in some of the present action since Cherise and Adam and Lyssa and Logan won't be here on the 17th for his 11th birthday. The Robinson's dogs even got into the party mood.

As I said Hayden will be 11 on the 17th. Rylan turned 25 on the 1st and with Cam's on the 7th we have all the boys celebrating in the same month. Whew August is one hefty hit in the old pocketbook.

This summer has been so eventful it seems. With kids camp being in the middle of July instead of the end of June it has made the summer just fly by. Back to school pretty soon. We are looking into an online public charter school. Would be a lot of record keeping for me but I think it would be good for our kids. Lys and Krys will both be at PCC.

My sister and her husband and kids are coming this weekend. Their daughter is getting married next week in Spokane. It will be another fun trip for the kids and me at least. Har will be home holding down the fort. Then Cherise will be home for Lita and Bob's wedding! That will be a great day. Lots to still look forward to but lots to get accomplished too. I'm trying to enjoy each day as it comes and not be too focused on future events or looking back on what I could, shoulda, woulda....

Enjoy the wonderful weather this coming week. Yay for a week in the 80s!

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

hey Mom! cute pictures! I like the one of the boys and the dogs :) very splendidly cute that one is :) As are the others. You are quite the photographer :D love you much, see you soon.
-the girl in Sisters :)

Lyssa said...

P.S. I'm sure the boy here would enjoy the pictures as well but at the moment he is sleeping on the couch.

Lola Bacon said...

My favorite is the family on the play structure picture. I love it! The girls only have this week and next left to be here - we should come over again.