Friday, August 05, 2005

Walla Walla Walla Walla Walla



Do you wonder what turkeys say in Walla Walla? I like that some people we know just call it the Wallas. Anyway you say it we are going there!!!! It's never been high on my list of destinations but now that we've been there a couple of times and experienced some of their wonderfully laid back town, it's real nice. Besides our CHERISE is there and her fabulous boyfriend ADAM and that makes all the difference in the world. It's spectacular & wonderous & we are going to be there tonight. I wish the whole family could be together but some people have to work and some people have to work and shouldn't travel that far by car because they are going to have a baby and some people live in Korea and don't swim that well to get here in time. So CHERISE is going to have to settle for just those of us who can make it. And CAMERON is going to celebrate his 7th birthday on Sunday. Seven on the seventh! Yay for golden birthdays! CAM you are quite a kid! Yay for summer!

I'll Blog back at ya when we return.

2 comments:

WallaWallaDay said...

Cute pictures.

Lola Bacon said...

How was the Wallas? I'm still sad I couldn't go.