Saturday, March 04, 2006

Light Sabres


Do light sabres really work? Genevieve was getting an intro to weaponry from her Uncle Hayden while her Aunty Cherise was holding her. We had a bunch of our "Kids" home for the weekend. Jess, Joylynn, Wyatt and Genevieve spent the night Thursday. Cherise came to Portland to get some dental work done, get her eyes checked one more time while she is still on our insurance and to go to a concert with her Dad. The concert was enjoyed by both of them. I have enjoyed hearing Jamie Cullum's music floating through the house for the past couple of days myself. Reminds me of the music I enjoyed in my high school and college years. Very cool. I'm updating this blog while waiting to see Jamie on the Tonight Show. I think I know what Har is going to want me to get him for his birthday. May even have to get a Shuffle to load them on to.

1 comment:

SabreMau said...

Does she know how to swing it yet? Or does Wyatt?