Thursday, March 08, 2007

Babes in Black and White

I love taking pictures of the grandkiddos (as if you couldn't tell). I usually take a half dozen or so of each of them when they are here. Especially if I have bought them a new outfit or something like that .



Wyatt usually has something on his head as a hat if not an actual helmet or cap. His pics are usually pretty funny. That's why I love this one. He was kinda melancholy. The black and white adds to the mood.







Genevieve is almost always smiling for the camera now. She even says "cheese" when she sees the camera pointed her way. Her black and white picture looks so nostolgic to me. Har said it looks like a little Tammy Kay. Maybe just a bit (she is much more adorable than I was though).
Hey, Yooper Cousin, I think this picture looks a bit like you too. Doesn't that dress hat and shoes look just like something our mothers would have put on us?

3 comments:

WallaWallaDay said...

My jr. highers want to know why he cannot play baseball.

One of them suggested he join little league.

Lola Bacon said...

Those pictures are great! So old timey looking! I love the baseball and the sad, so cute!

LPSM said...

Yeah, we like to dash all hopes of our children so we put the baseball there and told him not to touch it.... It like putting a treat on a dogs nose and telling him to stay.... Its creative parenting