Friday, March 16, 2007

Beautiful Day for a Bike Ride!

On my way home from my Friday morning outing I had a feeling that today was going to be a day for a bike ride.


It was close to 70 degrees.
A rare sunny, practically cloudless and not windy day.






I figured Har and I would go for a little spin. It was so beautiful though....much to beautiful for the children to be staying home while we enjoyed the sunshine.


So the bikes came out of their winter hiding place and tires got pumped up and adjustments were made to seats and brakes. Then front wheels were taken off of all the "big" bikes and a van seat was removed and Voila! we were on our way. Now we know what all goes into getting ready to go and how long it takes so we can do it again. I think we shall.
I believe a good time was had by all. Anybody want to join us next time?

1 comment:

Lola Bacon said...

Oooh, pick me, pick me!