Monday, March 26, 2007

Visitors, Projects, Wedding and Farewell

My mother Marie and her husband Don came out from Michigan for our niece Tiffany's wedding. They are pictured here with our nephew Justin (Tiff's brother)and his wife Kristy. Everytime Mom comes she spends the vast majority of her time cleaning and doing something that makes a difference around here.















Don, Mom and I took a little jaunt to Home Depot and came back with some copper flashing for me to make a backsplash for my counter. As you can see from the pictures I do like copper.





The wedding was very nice. I got lots of pictures but I thought I'l post one with their pretty cake. The newlyweds are Craig and Tiffany Jensen. They will be living in Battleground, WA.
My brother Gerry was here to give her away. He and Amy have been traveling the country. He is a sales rep for a cookware line. It was good to see them again too.
We had 5 of our eight kids with us at the wedding along with the 2 grandbabies.

Krystle was down in Lebanon, OR spending as much time with Matt as possible. He had to report last night for the final processing for the Air Force. This morning after he did his main paperwork and such he called and said that he could have company. So I brought Krystle down there to spend the rest of the day with him. He'll be able to come by this evening one last time before he goes back to the hotel and flys out tomorrow. We wish him all the best in his basic training experience. We will miss him though.




No comments: