Wednesday, May 09, 2007

ER, OB. & RR

Today started out to be one of those normal days. Alyssa and I had to return something to the mall. The school kids were schooling. Har came home for lunch.

Then we got a call from Joylynn. Genevieve had fallen and hit her head losing consciousness. She wanted me to meet her at St Vincent's ER. Lyssa and I took off and met her there. I got to spend some time with Wyatt while the girls stayed with Genevieve.

The stress of everything put Joylynn into premature labor. So while Alyssa and I stayed with Genevieve and Wyatt in ER. Joylynn was sent up to OB.

I (being the only non-pregnant adult in our little group) got to go in when Genevieve had a CT scan. There was no bleeding in her head. Just on the outside. They got her cleaned up and superglued together and we went up to see "Mommy" in her room.

Wyatt and I took off from the hospital around 2 hours after I first got there. I needed to get back home to pick up the rest of the kids to go to Cameron's Royal Ranger Gold Cup Derby race. It is always such fun to be there with all the families cheering on there Royal Ranger or Pioneer Girl.

Here is a picture of Cam and his buddy Grant with their cars. Grant got a trophy for his design. Cameron got a ribbon and won three of his races.

It has been a long day. I'm glad I had my camera with me.

2 comments:

Jenn Turner said...

Well that's a full day :) Got keep things interesting once and a while...I guess... :)

The Webbs said...

Wow...what a day?! Happy Mother's Day, huh?
How did she fall? And what it the health update on both of them? Us out-of-towners want detailed follow-up. :-)
Hope all is well with ya'll.