Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Moments

A group of us got together for some food and fellowship for Mother's Day. The food was prepared and served by non-moms. It was YUMMY! Fresh fruit, 4 different kinds of pancakes, french toast, scrambled eggs with ham, sweets of many kinds, and of course Tots and Pannukakku! Thank you everyone for the marvelous spread



Here are the moms that were in attendance. Kassandra (mom of Steven and Bre), Me (you should know all of my kids) Alyssa (mom to be of "Batman"), Joy (mom of Rashell, Isaiah, and Garrison) & Debbie (mom of Nathaniel). We were treated like queens.

Then there were the princesses....What is it about girls & coloring? Genevieve seems to be having a grand time learning the princess traditions.




Another cool thing was that I saw or heard from all of my kids. I received a text message from a busy mommy-to-be that was celebrating her hubbies birthday. I also got calls from San Antonio, Texas; Walla Walla, Washington; and Pusan, South Korea. I am a blessed mom.


The only drawback to the day was that our little guy Wyatt woke up not feeling well. He and Grandpa stayed home and played together. Thank you Harlan for being such a good Grandpa. Isn't it going to be fun to have more of these little critters around :-)

1 comment:

WallaWallaDay said...

Wyatt seems to be fine in that picture. He also seemed to be fine enough to talk to me on the phone yesterday and hang up on me!

He did say bye...