Friday, September 05, 2008

Bon voyage and Adieu

Since Cherise and Kiel were in town for a wedding,
Alyssa and Rowan came down too and we planned a little get together to wish Krystle well in her adventure in the United States Navy.


She had already gotten her long hair cut, bleached and dyed pink a couple of weeks ago. I got ahold of it and trimmed it up. And she looks adorable if I do say so myself.


Aunty Cherise and Rowan went on a grand adventure too. To the mall.
Those kissin' cousins start pretty early.
Wyatt and Aunty Courtney have muscles.
My favorite place to be with some of my favorite people to be with.

1 comment:

Jenn Turner said...

ARGH! I totally meant to go to Krystle's goodbye party! I have like 5 things on the calendar every day and since she told me in person and I didn't write it down I just didn't remember about it! I'm really sorry and hope it was a nice send off. Goodbye Krystle! We are thinking about you and praying for you!