Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sauvies Island... produce market and more

I was looking at my daily dose of websights this morning when I saw the pictures of the day on www.pasty.com and all of a sudden I wanted to go out and get some fresh produce.
I mentioned this on my facebook account and lo and behold someone read the post and hinted that it might be fun to go along.
So here are Lalita and Simon with us at the Pumpkin Patch produce stand.
With Courtney, Hayden and Cameron and the pumpkins.
A "perfect" picture
A perfect something else :-O
Acres of sunflowers.
A test of my panoramic feature.
The flowers we purchased.
A smattering of the produce we picked up.
A bountiful basket of fruit all ready for the sampling.
As I type this the guys Bible study is having peach shortcake with whipped cream. YUM!

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

I think you should bring Rowan and me some peach shortcake with whipped cream. That sounds AMAZING!