Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm a little teapot...among other things

My life is full. I have kids still at home and I have grandchildren. There are those who are in my same boat but there are a whole lot of women my age that just aren't.

This past weekend was fun with Logan and Alysssa in town. We had the privilege of being able to have Rowan spend his first night away without Mom and Dad. We also had Miss Danika overnight on Sunday as well. They did great.

However Monday morning bright and early our boys had to be in Hillsboro for testing for their school. So we packed up the babies and grabbed this old lady and everyone went.
While the boys we at testing, I was in charge of the "Pluggy Brigade". I took them to Fred Meyer.
With this being ThanksChristmas season there was lots to entertain in the holiday lights and ornaments and candy displays.
Afterward we made our traditional stop at the KFC/A&W restaurant there. Doesn't Rowan look almost bigger than Cam in this picture.
Even though Danika is closer to the Camera I think Hayden looks bigger still. Logan and Alyssa met us there. They took Rowan and left for home. It was a fun day.
And here she is! The main reason for my post. I got a shiny new red electric kettle. I think it is beautiful. My favorite color and I think it looks like me. Kinda short and stout and roundy. And hopefully, it's practically instant hot water will allow many many people to enjoy a cup of tea or hot chocolate and feel cozy and at home.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Oooh! Fancy electric kettle! :D I like it too! I will definitely give it a try next time I get a chance.