Friday, November 28, 2008

A weekend of thanks

We had a lovely Thanksgiving Day. Here is a picture of everyone that was able to come home. Jess, Joylynn and the kids came for the day. Logan, Alyssa and Rowan were here for a couple of nights. You can barely see Danika, but she is there between Alyssa and Joylynn in the exersaucer eating a bread bun.
Logan's parents were on their way north so they popped by for a quick visit and a couple of hugs.
Max has some serious red eye problems but I think this is a great picture of "Faith, Friend, Family".
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, or it will by next week around here. Rowan found an apron that I bought for the grandkids to wear when they are "helping". Doesn't he make an adorable Christmas helper. Wish I could keep him til then but his mom and dad took him with them.
The Christmas lights on on the house and the leftovers are almost gone. All in all it's been a good few days. Next on the list... get the trees. Perhaps tomorrow? Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Courtenzia said...

those are some pretty great pictures! Good job, mom!!

That last one of Rowan I accidentally posted as my profile pic on Facebook...but I think it's cute so I'll keep it for awhile.