Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Birthday/Baby Blessings

I am doing my official birthday blog of Hayden and a later date. After I get photos put together. However, he did turn 15 yesterday. We were not able to spend the day with him because we were summoned to travel to LaGrande.... for a very good reason.

This is what Hayden wanted for his birthday. A new cell phone. Notice the time we were presenting it to him? Yup, before 6:30 in the morning.
Hayden was a good sport about it all.


Harlan and I were off to meet...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRY!


About 1 hour old he is letting me know that he wants his Mom and her provision.
Harlan stayed away from the house during labor and delivery but he was back and ready to meet his newest grandson.
He is the boy of a million grimaces, grins and other goofy faces at this point. He is a real content little guy.
Welcome Henry! We are glad you are here!

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Aaaaaaaw! I can't wait to meet him! These pictures make me want to see him moving :D Hooray for baby Henry!!

Unknown said...

Tammy, Thanks for the pics! I am sooo glad you were able to be there for them. Henry is so precious! Give him a hugs & kisses from his Grma Carol. Cherise & Kiel get some, too!