Wednesday, August 26, 2009


A bit of a birthday-ish blog..






Tried to find the oldest August digital picture I had of Hayden. The one here is from 2005. He was 11. I think he has changed just a bit.



I think one of the "milestones" this year is that he drinks coffee drinks now. I don't know if that is a good thing or not :P






We finally got to take him out for his "Birthday Dinner"....
he chose:



We had never been to Typhoon before. Hayden always researches "best" restaurants in Portland and chooses one. I think he made a good choice this year. It was tasty.

The traditional picture outside of the restaurant. I think he's going to be taller than his Dad.



Here are a few more pictures of some of my favorite people.
The whole R-fam clan eating shared meal with Pastor Gary this past Sunday.

I love these kids~ dirty faces and all!
Classic Rowan. Bike in the background and soccerball on his shirt.
Danika and her curls. She's a dolly!
Genevieve wanted me to take a picture of her and "Po". She is such a loving little girl.
My first "best boy", Wyatt, is going to be in Kindergarten in a couple of weeks! He is so ready. Gramma not so much.
Our littlest best boy, Henry. Growing up on the East side of the state. Hopefully vehicle problems will be solved and we can get to see him in person often. He is so precious.


The youngest half of our kids were with me at Fred Meyer. I, of course, had my camera....
They were very tolerant. Or at least didn't give me too much trouble.
It's fun to still have these guys around the house.
They will be on their own before I'm "in a home" though. I hope.

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

Has anyone told you lately that you have a great looking family? Well you do and I'm not just saying that because I'm one of them ;) hahaha. I remember that dancing on the picnic table trip! He's certainly a big boy now. That birthday meal looks delectable indeed :) very... meaty.

mommarazzi said...

Silly.... that was just the appetizer. I failed to get a picture of the dinner entrees.

We went out for pie and coffee after that too.

loverstreet said...

i recognize that nibble platter anywhere! i worked at typhoon! in bend while we lived there. tasty food indeed!