Sunday, October 11, 2009

Genevieve is 4 years old!

Today we celebrated Genevieve's 4th Birthday.



She didn't tell us that she would be "5" on her next birthday like her brother did when he turned 4 but she did say "I love it!" and "That's my favorite!" an awful lot.





















We had balloons, presents and cake. What more could any little girl want?



October 2005 She has the best big brother in the world.
He loves her so much.

October 2007
2 year old Genevieve. Such a sweetie!


October 2009
Our big 4 year old! She still likes Dora.
There were females at her party. We just didn't make it into the picture.
See I told you he loved her. This was totally his idea. I just wanted to get a picture of the three of them with the party hats on.
Happy Birthday girl with her new blanket from Gramma.





Speaking of party hats.

I think they enjoyed being goofy with them more than wearing them normally.



























Wyatt was trying to teach Genevieve how to "ballerina".
It's nice to have "ballerina-ing" in my kitchen.

All too soon it was time to go home :( She loaded up her loot and headed out.
She is and will always be our #1 granddaugher.
She looks so much like her mother but she is as unique as her name:
Genevieve Kay Marie had a very good birthday!

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Wow, that is a great birthday blog mom! It captures Vieve so well :) What a cute, sweet, huggable, lovable little girl! I love how much those kids love each other too. This whole post made me smile :D

Happy birthday Genevieve honey!

Courtenzia said...

Great post mom! I can't believe she's already 4...*sigh* I'm getting old...

I don't see how that one pic of Genevieve looks like me...